Hello and Welcome to Chaos & Wine! Let me tell you a little about me!
I’m April, a stay-at-home mom of 4 amazing boys including two teenagers and a set of twins….and no, I’m not trying for a girl! We live in a small town in Minnesota, where two of my boys go to school while the twins are homeschooled. We love traveling, cooking, and going on adventures as a family! My house is full of chaos! Here are a few things about me in a nutshell and a bit about what you can expect from Chaos & Wine…
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. For more information please read my full affiliate disclosure.
Get to Know Me
I’m a boy mom! 4 boys to be exact including a set of twins!
While I’ve been cooking since I was a child and learned from my mother and grandmother, I am Not a photographer so while sometimes my photos are seriously amazing it’s sheer luck or I bribed a photography friend with food and wine to help me!! I learned to cook from my grandmother and my mother and have continued to enjoy cooking for my own family!
I love homeschooling and sharing our homeschooling adventures and themes! I’ve been homeschooling one or more of the boys for over 5 years now and we plan to continue!
I’m a foodie – I love new recipes, trying different foods, and experimenting in the kitchen! At the same time, I usually make kid-friendly things! Chaos & Wine has been featured on MSN as well as the Food Network!
- I was named after the month I was born in! Or as I like to think of it, I have a whole month named after me!
- I am a certified pilot and still love to fly.
- I’ve lived in 2 countries and 6 different states.
- I’ve traveled to 49 out of 50 United States!
- I have my Master’s in Education.
Grab a glass of your favorite wine and join me as I share some of my family’s favorite recipes!!
Interested in working with me?
Be sure to follow me on social media and check out my favorite things!
My Latest Posts
- Copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan WingsYou’ll love being able to whip up these copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Wings anytime a BWW craving strikes!
- Homemade Spice Blends: Unlock the Secret to Flavorful DelightsWhile store-bought spices are convenient and readily available, there’s something truly special about crafting your own homemade spice blends. Not only do they elevate your dishes to new heights, they allow you to tailor flavors to your liking.
- 8 Irresistible Buffalo Wild Wings Copycat RecipesCraving the bold flavors of Buffalo Wild Wings? Discover 7 delectable Buffalo Wild Wings copycat recipes to bring the taste of your favorite sports bar to your own kitchen
- Easy Hot Chocolate Bar Set-UpDiscover the ultimate guide to creating a heavenly hot chocolate bar. Get ready for cozy indulgence and delightful toppings that will warm your soul in an instant!
- 16 of the Best Substitutes for BarleyDelve into 16 best substitutes for barley and introduce you to five named entities that can elevate your culinary creations.
- What Fruit is in Season in November?From apples to pomegranates, I will unravel the secrets of what fruit is in season in November.